Organizing for Zimbabwe Trust (O4Z) joins the rest of the world in commemorating the World Human Rights Day, a day celebrated annually to mark the significant human rights breakthrough by United Nations through the adoption of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR) , a global guideline for the respect of basic human rights.
Visiting Goree Island in Senegal did not turn out to be as eerie as I had initially anticipated. And I wasn’t going to have an Obama picturesque moment of looking austerely toward the open Atlantic ocean.
The Zimbabwe Electoral Commission (ZEC) has been nothing but a pre-21 century entity marred with patriarchal attitude and behavior that find youths as nothing but second class citizens.
More Articles ...
- Change is Meaningless Without Young People Involved
- PODCAST: Zimbabwe Political Transition: A Political Lesson For Young People
- STORIFY: Will Mnangagwa Deliver...or He'll be Another Mugabe?
- Restoring the Girl Child’s Dignity a Big Step towards Ending GBV
- VIDEO: Drug Abuse: The Macro Effects of Unemployment
Casino Bonus at bet365 uk